The Documents and Archives Department is responsible for:
- Registering the outgoing and incoming mail in the PACA, handing it over to the administrative divisions, keeping a copy thereof, and assisting in extracting a copy of the mail to the competent entities.
- Organizing, managing and classifying documents in accordance with the provisions of the Documents and Archives Law issued by Royal Decree No. 60/2007.
- Saving, arranging and sorting documents, in coordination with the National Documents and Archives Authority.
- Migrate archives to the PACA.
- Destruction of documents that have expired legal period according to the rules prescribed for that.
- Provide technical support to staff in the application of established rules and regulations for documents and archives.
- Any other tasks falling within its competence.